I have recently set about on a course of intensive pleasure reading, amply peppered with the requisite amount of non-fiction historical times too! Teaser Tuesday is a fun way to say just a bit of what you're reading. The 'simple directions' for Teaser Tuesdays are shown below!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
- My teaser begins below: a full review will follow when I have finished this very interesting book !
- ... There is pause, til the jug is fetched and the boy has gone. This time, he does the pouring himself. The old men exchange glances again and one says, "the magister believes that he would dislike the English climate. The fogs.And also, the island is covered with witches. "......"
- From "Wolf Hall" by Hillary Mantel